Please fill the Online RMA Request Form completely. |
PART 1 : CONTACT INFORMATION
PART 2 : RMA DETAILS
To Request a Warranty Repair:
- Complete all required fields of the RMA Form (see below) and click
on submit button.
- Please provide the following information when completing the form:
- Company name, contact person, email address, telephone number, and
complete shipping address.
- If available, include technical contact, email address, and telephone
number (technician or engineer using the product).
- Serial number, Model, and problem description.
- Upon receipt of the completed RMA Form, a RMA Number will be assigned
within 24 business hours after submitting the request and returned to you via email.
- Shipping charges to and from our repair centers are the customer's
responsibility. Products still under warranty will be returned to the customer with
freight prepaid by Supermicro's preferred carrier.
- Once the product has been authorized by RMA, clearly mark the outside
of all shipping containers with the RMA number.
For motherboards - the model # is printed on the board's edge next
to the Super
logo. The motherboard serial # is on a small white sticker on the component side.
It starts with two letters, followed by six digits. The date code is next to the
serial # and consists of four digits. Please do not send any accessories. We cannot
be responsible for them.
For SuperServers - you can find these numbers on the sticker located
at the back of the chassis near the I/O ports. If you are having trouble finding
your SuperServer serial number
click here. Date codes are not required for SuperSever products.
For SuperServer Components - please enter the SuperServer model
and serial number.