OfficeBlade®, a member of the SuperBlade® server family, is optimized for small-medium business as well as personal HPC applications. With acoustically enhanced thermal and cooling technologies, OfficeBlade® can operate at or below 50dB with 10 DP server blades.
- Super low noise - 50dB with 10 DP blades
- Energy efficiency - 93% efficiency power supply, DDR2 memory
- Density & performance - 10 DP blades with 20 Quad-Core Xeon processors per 7U enclosure
- Ease of Use - easy set up with remote management tools
- Flexibility - two or four 100-240VAC power supplies, optional small racks with door and air filter, optional Gigabit Ethernet switch or pass-through module, etc.
- High availability - N+1 redundant power supplies, redundant modules - chassis management, Gigabit ethernet switch or pass-through module
- High-performance storage - 2x SAS/SATA drives per server blade with RAID 0, 1
* Peak performance and power efficiency figures based on internal testing results.
- Quiet operation for low noise office environments
- Low power consumption - Green Computing
- Low TCO - lower than rackmount server systems
- Industry-leading performance/watt
- Industry-leading price/performance
* Operation assumption - for typical office applications, the CPU loading
- Enclosure: SBE-710E-R42 or R48
- Power Supply: PWR 1K41-BR 1400W x 4 or PWS-1k62-BR 1620W x4
- Switch: SBM-GEM-001 x1 or 2
- Pass-Through Module: SBM-GEM-002 x1 or 2
- CMM: SBM-CMM-001 (Optional redundant)
- Blade: SBI-7126T-T1L
- CPU: Intel E5645 80W x 2 or lower speed
- Memory: DDR3 4GB/8GB/16GB @1333 MHz x 6
- HDD: 3.5" x 2
- CPU heatsink: SNK-P0037P
- Operation System: Any OS supported by the blade
must not continuously exceed 50%.