OfficeBlade®, a member of the SuperBlade® server family, is optimized for small-medium business as well as personal HPC applications. With acoustically enhanced thermal and cooling technologies, OfficeBlade® can operate at or below 50dB with 10 DP server blades.
Super low noise - 50dB with 10 DP blades
Energy efficiency - 93% efficiency power supply, DDR2 memory
Density & performance - 10 DP blades with 20 Quad-Core Xeon processors per 7U enclosure
Ease of Use - easy set up with remote management tools
Flexibility - two or four 100-240VAC power supplies, optional small racks with door and air filter, optional Gigabit Ethernet switch or pass-through module, etc.
High availability - N+1 redundant power supplies, redundant modules - chassis management, Gigabit ethernet switch or pass-through module
High-performance storage - 2x SAS/SATA drives per server blade with RAID 0, 1
Quiet operation for low noise office environments
Low power consumption - Green Computing
Low TCO - lower than rackmount server systems
* Peak performance and power efficiency figures based on internal testing results.
Enclosure: SBE-710E-R42 or R48
- Power Supply: PWR 1K41-BR 1400W x 4 or PWS-1k62-BR 1620W x4
- Switch: SBM-GEM-001 x1 or 2
- Pass-Through Module: SBM-GEM-002 x1 or 2
- CMM: SBM-CMM-001 (Optional redundant)
- CPU: Intel E5645 80W x 2 or lower speed
- Memory: DDR3 4GB/8GB/16GB @1333 MHz x 6
- HDD: 3.5" x 2
- CPU heatsink: SNK-P0037P
- Operation System: Any OS supported by the blade
* Operation assumption - for typical office applications, the CPU loading must not continuously exceed 50%.